We work on a first come, first serve basis, so it is to your advantage to make your reservations as soon as possible in order to ensure you get the equipment you want on the date you need. Here are a few things that you will need to know when you book with Dream Ride. All conditions of policy apply to all vehicles.
- Our Vehicles will not drive on dirt or gravel roads.
- All private tours require a 30% non-refundable deposit to hold the date.
- NO OPEN ALCOHOL ALLOWED IN ANY OF OUR VEHICLES.
- For wedding shuttles, no food or drink allowed on the bus.
- Dream Ride Charters reserves the right to exclude and/or remove customers based on unpaid accounts, past abuse of bus or bus policies and procedures . If policies continue to be disregarded in the middle of the trip, passengers will be asked to disembark and the services will be terminated at that time. Client will have to find alternative transportation
- Cancellation policy: If Dream Ride Charters cancels a trip due to weather or low registration, customer will receive 100% refund. If customer cancels at least 7 days prior we keep a 30% non-refundable reservation fee and the rest will be refunded.
- No-Show policy: A No-show fee equal to the trip cost plus applicable waiting time, and gratuity will be charged when the passenger fails to show at the designated location for which a reservation has been made.
- Delays caused by weather, traffic conditions, and mechanical problems are not the responsibility of Dream Ride Charters.
- Lost or stolen items are not the responsibility of Dream Ride Charters. (We will make an effort to find the owner of items left on the bus, but will eventually donate unclaimed items.)
- In the event of any physical damage to the vehicle caused by customer or any passenger, there will be a minimum additional charge of $500.00 for the repair and/or cleaning of the vehicle. This includes anyone getting sick in the vehicle. The vehicle is expected to return in the same condition it left in.
- Food or drink will not be consumed in the limo except water provided by Dream Ride Charters unless by express permission.
- Smoking, vaping, or the use or possession of illegal substance is prohibited. If at any time during the course of the service, there has been illegal consumption or unsafe behavior or policy conditions of service have been broken by the passenger, the driver has the option of returning to the point of pickup or ending service at the point of infraction. All money shall be forfeited.
- Professional cleaning fees ($500) will be charged to parties who do not keep the inside of the vehicle clean.
- For overnight travel, customer is responsible for lodging and meals (unless indicated)
- Passengers are required to stay seated while the bus in motion. If they so choose to move about the cabin while the bus is moving they do so at their own risk. Dream Ride Charters & Tours is not responsible for any injury or ailment they may receive from moving around in the cabin while the bus is in motion.
Thank you for your interest in Dream Ride Charters & Limo Service! We strive to provide the highest quality transportation services in the Walla Walla area at reasonable rates. Call now for quotes, questions, & reservations. We look forward to serving you soon!